Thursday, August 15, 2013

Introduction and all that jazz

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a 30-something year old female toy collector who grew up in the 80's and early 90's, AKA the time with all the best toys! Okay, so I might be a little biased. But then again, have you visited Toys R Us lately? Sadly, many of today's children grow up far too quickly and drop their toys in favor of electronic devices.  I think that's a terrible thing, and I will probably be tackling this topic in a later post.

My Little Ponies are my main collection, especially the vintage ones from the 80's.  I also buy and sell regularly on eBay. I will be posting a lot about eBay and my business there. (insert shameless plug for Good Boy Toys here). I have been an eBay member since almost the beginning, so I will also be sharing tips and tricks for buying and selling that I've picked up over the years.  I will also be sharing my knowledge about various girl toy lines, which is fairly extensive. Needless to say, I won't be running out of topics anytime soon!

I am married, with two cats, but no children yet. However, since I am a toy freak, and my husband is a gamer, believe me, our future kids will never lack for playthings! Is it bad that I have several hundred children's books I have purchased at yard sales and flea markets? I love to write and draw cutesy things. I have nearly every Disney and Pixar film ever made. I regularly rescue cute secondhand plushies from the plushie bin at Goodwill. And I still refuse to eat my peas.

So anyway, I just wanted to say hello to anyone who may be reading. I am working on another post to put up soon so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment